Drifting Sands Oceanfront Hotel is a Perfect Pet-Friendly Getaway
Dogs are welcome at the Drifting Sands Oceanfront Hotel ... and there is plenty of pet-friendly places to explore in Long Beach Island. More than a dozen resort-area restaurants, bars and shops have open doors for diners, shoppers and travelers of all kinds (whether they have two legs or four). The local dog park offers a place to congregate and play.
Dog Friendly Restaurants, Bars & Shops
- Biggie's Beach Grill (6.5 miles)
- The Boatyard (2 miles)
- Dockside Diner (6 miles)
- Jersey Girl Grill (4.5 miles)
- The Local Market & Kitchen (0.3 miles)
- The Mainland Kitchen & Pub (6.1 miles)
- Pearl Street Market (7.6 miles)
- Pinky Shrimp's Seafood Company (3.5 miles)
- Ship Bottom Brewery (6.8 miles)
- Shore Fire Grille (1.6 miles)
- Wally's (1.1 miles)
- The WooHoo (7.5 miles)
- Buddy's Pet Shop Pet Store (6.7 miles)
Dog Walkers & Dog Park
- Wiggles & Wags - Call 201-803-3878 and ask for Lois.
- Pet Retreat - Call 609-709-8641 and ask for Lauren.
- Beach Haven Doggy Bay - Located at the end of Taylor Avenue, behind Thundering Surf Waterpark (6.8 miles).
Drifting Sands Pet Policy
Pet fees are $45 for one night, or $75 for two nights or more. We have no weight restrictions.